Cinnamon Apple Cake – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Cinnamon Apple Cake using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Apple Cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 cup of buttermilk (or sour milk made with vinegar & milk or plain yogurt & milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped apples (approximately 2 apples) cored & seeded skin on.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
Cinnamon Apple Cake Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, oil, buttermilk, baking soda, vanilla, 21/2 cups flour, egg and cinnamon. Mix well then add in the apples.
- Pour batter in pre-greased 13"x9" pan.
- In a small bowl combine 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon, butter & 1 Tbs. flour to make topping. Sprinkle topping evenly over batter.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 45 minutes or until knife inserted in middle of cake comes out clean.