Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 200 grams of Silken Tofu (unstrained).
- Prepare 20 of to 40 grams Sugar (I use light brown sugar).
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 40 of to 50 grams Butter.
- Prepare 1 of Chocolate chips.
Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins instructions
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Use a whisk to combine the milk and eggs.
- Break up the tofu with your hands as you add it to Step 2 and mix it in well.
- Add the melted butter and mix it in well.
- Add the pancake mix in 2 or 3 batches, lightly mixing it in with a rubber spatula after each addition.
- Lastly, add the chocolate chips and mix them in lightly.
- Pour the batter into the muffin cups until about 70% filled.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 190°C. When the batter doesn't stick to an inserted skewer, they're done! Let them cool and then enjoy.
- You can also make this using a pound cake pan.
- "Easy Chocolate Chip Tofu Muffins" https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147229-tofu-chocolate-chip-muffins.