Chorizo Queso Nachos.
You can cook Chorizo Queso Nachos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chorizo Queso Nachos
- Prepare 1 lbs of Mexican Style Chorizo (raw).
- Prepare 1/2 of Sweet Onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Rice Flour.
- Prepare 1 can of Evaporated Goats Milk.
- Prepare 1 can of Beef Stock.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag Finely Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Coriander.
Chorizo Queso Nachos instructions
- Cook the chorizo and place into a crockpot leaving most of the fat behind in the pan to build the sauce.
- Sweat the onion in the fat and add the coriander and paprika.
- When the onion is translucent add the flour and whisk for a few minutes to remove the raw flavor.
- Slowly whisk in the can of goats milk and bring to a slight simmer.
- Whisk in the cheese and can of stock.
- Combine with the chorizo in the crockpot and let cook together for at least an hour.
- Serve with whatever condiments you like, chopped jalapenos, tomatoes, lettuce or just hover over dipping chip after chip!.