Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon.
You can have Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon
- It’s 3-4 lb of Side of Salmon(skin on).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shelled Pistachios.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Cornflake Crumbs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Honey.
- It’s 1/8 cup of Maple Syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- You need of Spray Pam.
Lemon Pistachio Crusted Salmon step by step
- Wash the side of salmon with cold water. Take a sheet tray and spray it with Pam covering it well to avoid sticking. Place the fish on the tray. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Zest the lemon and set it aside. Juice the lemon and with a pastry brush, brush the lemon juice on the salmon until no juice remains. Let that sit while you make the pistachio crusting.
- In a food processor, coarsely grind up the pistachios but not too fine. Put them in a bowl and add the corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
- In a measure cup, add the honey, maple syrup, and Dijon mustard and mix together. Take the pastry brush and brush the sauce on to the top of the salmon until coated nicely.
- Next, take the pistachio crusting and coat the top of the fish. Spray the top of the crumbs with Pam and place in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. When done, top with the lemon zest and enjoy!.