Tofu Bread 3 Minute Hand-Kneaded Bread.
You can have Tofu Bread 3 Minute Hand-Kneaded Bread using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tofu Bread 3 Minute Hand-Kneaded Bread
- It’s 86 grams of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
Tofu Bread 3 Minute Hand-Kneaded Bread instructions
- This is the silken tofu that I used. Out of one 360 g block, I used 1/4 block (about 86 g).
- Stir the tofu until smooth. Add the vegetable oil and continue stirring.
- Put the dry ingredients into a plastic bag and shake them up (to combine). Add to the bowl and use your hands to knead it for 2-3 minutes.
- Since I didn't feel like getting my hands dirty, I put it into a plastic bag and rubbed it all together.
- Divide the dough into two and form it into any shape you want. (I tried adding some sesame seeds.).
- Dust the rounded dough with flour and use chopsticks or something similar to form a cavity through the center (about 1 cm wide). Use your finger to pinch the ends of the cavity together.
- Bake at 200°C (first preheat to 220°C) for 10 minutes.