Easy Tofu Tiramisu. If you're trying to follow a plant-based diet that minimises the amount of animal products you eat, or if you're trying to eat healthier, then treating yourself to Tiramisu doesn't seem to. Creamy, delicious and unbelievably Easy Tiramisu recipe made with coffee soaked lady fingers, sweet and creamy mascarpone, and cocoa powder dusted on top. So easy you will kick yourself for ever purchasing the bottled stuff.
Plus, it's such a delicious dessert. With our tiramisu recipe, you can easily indulge in an easy, low-calorie verison of the classic Italian treat. A lighter version of the classic Italian dessert? You can cook Easy Tofu Tiramisu using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Tofu Tiramisu
- You need 1 block of Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- It’s 1 of Maple syrup (to taste; I use 100 g).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy milk (or regular milk).
- It’s 2 of to 3 drops Vanilla extract.
- You need 6 of Biscuits (cookies) or graham crackers, or as needed.
- It’s 1 of Cocoa powder (sugar free), as needed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Maple syrup (for the cookies).
Think tofu is bland and boring? This braise of custardy curds cloaked in a garlicky, spicy meat sauce—the signature dish of Our version of mapo tofu is bold in flavor, with a balanced spiciness. Tiramisu is a coffee-flavored Italian dessert. This eggless tiramisu is easy to make and contains no alcohol.
Easy Tofu Tiramisu instructions
- Mix the tofu. Mix for about 5 minutes until the tofu becomes smooth. When done, add 100 g maple syrup and the soy milk. Mix some more.
- When the tofu tastes sweet enough, line the bottom of the container with your desired biscuits.
- Evenly pour 1 tablespoon of maple syrup over the biscuits.
- Top the biscuits with the tofu cream made in Step 1. I usually spread on tons!.
- Sprinkle evenly with the cocoa powder.
- On to the second layer. Place the biscuits as before. This time, don't sprinkle the maple syrup on (if you do, it makes the tiramisu too sweet and wet).
- Top with the tofu cream.
- Finally, sprinkle with a ton of cocoa powder. Cover the container and let it sit for a whole day. (Or, chill for 2-3 hours in the fridge.).
- The following day, the cookies will be so soft like a sponge cake! The sweetness of the maple syrup makes this tiramisu so addictive! We usually stock up on this tiramisu.
So it's also suitable for vegetarians. Delight in the deliciousness of this Easy Tiramisu Bowl recipe. Your family and friends will enjoy this sweet and simple Easy Tiramisu Bowl. This no-bake treat comes together quickly and can even be made the night before. Sometimes I drizzle additional chocolate syrup over the coffee and pound cake.