Brown rice veggie and egg fried rice. Put your leftover rice to work! In the space, I crack an egg and scramble it up right there. Heat oil in a wok or frying pan over a high heat.
I have always loved the scrambled egg in fried rice, oh. This healthy fried rice recipe is quick, easy and made completely in the Instant Pot! The perfect combination of veggies, brown rice, eggs, veggie broth and soy sauce makes for the savory fried rice flavor you love without all those added fillers. You can have Brown rice veggie and egg fried rice using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown rice veggie and egg fried rice
- It’s 2 of Whole Carrots Diced.
- It’s 1 of Green Bell Peper Diced.
- Prepare 1/2 of Yellow Onion.
- It’s 3 1/2 cup of Cooked Brown Rice (could be leftover from night before).
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil (only so food won't stick).
- You need 4 of Eggs. 3 Egg Whites and 1 Whole Egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce (add more or less to your likening).
- It’s 1 of Salt and Peper.
Deceptively simple, but a huge favorite and crowd-pleaser. Of course, like most fried rice recipes, this egg fried rice is best served with copious amounts of hot sauce. Give it a try; it's very easy to make at home, and you can find all of the ingredients at any grocery store. Is fried rice the best or is fried rice the best?
Brown rice veggie and egg fried rice instructions
- Cut and prep. Veggies.
- Get medium size pan. All 1/2 the oil and heat up pan.
- Beat eggs and add to pan on medium to high. Cook like any scrambled eggs. (Add salt and peper if desired).
- When finished cooking remove eggs from pan and set aside.
- Add the rest of the oil to pan and add carrots cook for 3 min on medium.
- Then add green bell pepers and cook for 1 min on medium.
- Add onion and cook veggies for about 4-5min on medium. Untill soft but not squishy. Add salt and peper if desired.
- Add cooked brown rice to pan with veggies. on medium to low heat just to reheate the rice. Stir constantly to keep from sticking.
- Lower heat a little and add soy sauce and mix in.
- Add eggs back to pan and mix everything together on low heat for about 2 min. Add salt and peper if desired.
- Remove from heat and ENJOY!.
Eggs in, rice in, frozen veggies in, and a handful of herbs tossed up with everything at the end. This fried rice recipe is super quick, made with egg, veggies and a handful of bacon. But it's totally customisable – make it your own! I've used egg and a basic mix of frozen chopped vegetables – because I totally buy into the whole "snap frozen" thing and this is intended to be super quick 'n easy. A pan full of veggie-packed fried rice is one of the easiest and most satisfying weeknight dinners we know of.