Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos. Create an endless variety of tasty meals with our customizable Mexican menu made from only the freshest ingredients. Serve these seriously filling burritos, with beans, meat, potatoes, spirited chiles, and thick salsa topping it all. MORE+ LESS Tex-Mex chicken with authentic flavor is as easy as combining seven ingredients in a slow cooker—and adding a sprinkle of cheese before serving.
Tex-Mex cuisine is a typical example of fusion cuisine like chifa cuisine in Peru, which combines the traditional Peruvian flavors to the techniques and Burritos are Tex-Mex specialties that are often wrongly attributed to Mexico. But the history of these little donkeys, literal translation of burritos, is. Authentic Mexican herbs stuffed in large flour tortilla with chicken, lettuce, nachos, mixed pepper, onion. You can have Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos
- It’s 1 package of large flour tortillas.
- Prepare 1 lb of chicken breast diced.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Medium size onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 can of black beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 2 tsp of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 8 oz of package Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s of Tex-Mex sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- You need 1/3 cup of salsa.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of taco seasoning.
Served with separate rice & beans. This is a great meal with burrito leftovers. You MUST soak the beans the night before and use chicken broth if you have it. All Reviews for Slow-Cooker Tex-Mex Chicken and Beans.
Tex-Mex Chicken Burritos step by step
- In a cast iron skillet heat olive oil medium heat and cook chicken, onion and 2 tbsp taco seasoning. Cook until chicken is cooked through.
- Add in the black beans and corn and cook a couple more minutes.
- Prepare the Tex-Mex sauce by combining salsa, ranch and 1 tbsp taco seasoning.
- Take a flour tortilla and place some Mexican cheese in the middle. Add chicken mixture then top with Tex-Mex sauce. Tuck in the sides and roll so no mixture can leak out.
- Fry burritos in a non stick skillet to brown somewhat crispy.
You know those times when you feel too tired to cook? This is one of those recipes where I can always muster the energy to whip it together, even when I don't feel like. Chicken Green Chili with White Beans Recipe Tex-Mex doesn't have to mean tacos or burritos. Warm up the dinner table with a zesty chicken chili. Adjust your chili usage to adapt the heat from mild to over-the-top hot.