Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce. A plant-based version of this classic Chinese food that is much better and healthier than take out! Coconut Crusted Tofu With Sweet Chili SauceWell Vegan. Perfect for meatless Monday, this recipe smothers delicious Tofu Enchiladas with Sweet Potato in a perfectly sweet and smoky mole sauce.
Tofu is a great substitute for those who are on a. Transfer tofu to paper towel to drain, then place tofu on sheet of foil and brush both sides with soy sauce mixture. These subtly sweet Coconut Crusted Tofu dippers are the perfect vehicle for tangy sweet chili sauce. You can cook Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce
- It’s 2-3 bunches of mizuna (potherb mustard)(wash and cut into 3 cm length, pat dry with paper towels).
- You need of tofu dressing:.
- Prepare of *350~400 g tofu (drain to remove excess water).
- Prepare of *3-4 Tbsp dashi (or Japanese style soup stock like Mentsuyu).
- You need of *1-2 Tbsp sugar.
- Prepare of *1 Tbsp soy sauce (if you use Mentsuyu, no need to put in).
- You need of *1 pinch salt.
- You need of *1~2 tsp grated ginger.
- Prepare of *1 Tbsp sesame oil.
- You need of *3 Tbsp ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare to taste of toasted white sesame seeds for topping.
Add more coconut oil to the skillet and cook the second batch in the same manner. Serve the crispy coconut crusted tofu with sweet chili sauce for dipping! How to make this Crispy Tofu with Sweet Chile Sauce. Prep your tofu by cutting it into bite sized chunks.
Mizuna with Sweet Tofu Sauce instructions
- Beat tofu until smooth and creamy in a bowl. Mix all tofu dressing ingredients (*) well. Adjust the saltiness and sweetness to suit your taste.
- Just before eating, add mizuna to the bowl, combine with the tofu dressing.
- Sprinkle with the toasted white sesame seeds.
In this Japanese-inspired dinner, we're combining blanched long beans and mizuna (a peppery green) with crispy, browned tofu. And we're coating the salad in a unique vinaigrette, made with sesame oil, sweet soy glaze (a thick, soy-based. These vegan crispy Tofu Strips with the tangy Sweet chili dipping sauce are perfect to snack on. They also make a great addition to a salad. Chop up the strips and dress the salad generously with the sweet chili sauce.