Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta. Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine Pasta – For a quick and delicious weeknight dinner, whip up this shrimp fettuccine coated in a light and creamy sauce prepared Also, this shrimp pasta tossed with spinach and tomatoes, is big on flavor and a bit easier on the waistline. Creamy shrimp pasta: If there is one thing I can always count on my family to eat it is my Cajun food. I cooked shrimp just pink enough.
Asparagus freshens up this shrimp fettuccine pasta dish while Parmesan cheese tops things off nicely. Home » Pasta » Fettuccine » Creamy Fettuccine » Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine. This Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo is packed full of flavor and perfect for busy weeknights! You can have Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta
- It’s Half of package of Fettucinni Pasta.
- You need 100-150 gr of shrimps (I prefer bigger shrimp).
- It’s 50 ml of cooking cream.
- You need 20 gr of Margarine.
- Prepare 1 of large red onions.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese (as desired).
- You need of Salt and Black Pepper.
- You need of Parsley for garnish.
That's why with this Cajun shrimp fettuccine alfredo you don't just get shrimp you also get andouille sausage. Fettuccine alfredo is one of life's greatest comfort foods. It's creamy, cheesy, carb-y, and super super flavorful. We especially love this version because the Cook fettuccine according to the instructions on box, reserving a cup of pasta water to thicken the sauce, if needed.
Shrimp Creamy Fettucini Pasta step by step
- Boil the fettucini for 10 min (or until al dente) add some salt and oil to the water. Strain and put aside a little bit of pasta water.
- In other pan, Melt the margarine in the pan, add chopped red onions. After fragrant add shrimp until change color (don’t overcooked the shrimp).
- Add some cooking cream and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the fetucinni to the sauce mixture and also pour in some pasta water (works like magic! 🤤).
- Give another taste and add seasoning. Garnish with some chopped parsley.
In a large skillet over medium. Delicate fresh fettuccine is at the heart of this deliciously light summer pasta dish. We're tossing it with seasonal green beans—briefly sautéed in butter to retain their pleasant bite—verdant spinach and crisp, flavorful shrimp. Rich Italian mascarpone cheese creates a luscious, creamy sauce. Make lightened-up, one-pan fettuccine alfredo for an easy, creamy and dreamy date-night dinner.