Three Layered Dip. Layered Nacho Dip is absolutely going to be at our festive party this weekend. It is incredibly delicious, super easy to make, and really addictive. This dip is a perfect appetizer for any party and each bite has an amazing combination of cheesy and spicy flavors.
Sprinkle the top with the cheese, tomatoes, olives and scallions. Make easy guacamole, spread over bean layer: Mash. Seven layer taco dip made with refried beans, sour cream, and salsa is the perfect platter for parties and family get-togethers. You can cook Three Layered Dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Three Layered Dip
- It’s 1 can of = 250 ml 1st layer: Black beans.
- You need of 2nd layer: Guacamole.
- You need 3 of ●Avocadoes.
- It’s 1 cup of ● Sour cream.
- It’s 1/2 of a lemon's worth ●Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of ●Garlic.
- It’s 2/3 tsp of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of 3rd layer: Sour cream.
- It’s 1 of ★Toppings (tomatoes, black olives, coriander).
I added guacamole for layer three. Salsa for layer six and lots of shredded cheese for layer seven. It is sooooo simple – just layer, heat and serve. In a clear pie pan, or similar dish, spread a layer of bean dip.
Three Layered Dip step by step
- Spread the black beans in a slightly deep dish as the 1st layer. I recommend to use vegetarian black beans.
- Make the guacamole. Mix all the ● ingredients, and mash with a potato masher to make it smooth. It's a delicious dip as is!.
- Spread out the guacamole on top of the black beans.
- Spread out the sour cream on top.
- Mince the topping ingredients, and sprinkle on top.
- Dip in the no-salt tortilla chips, and enjoy!!!.
Top the bean dip with a layer of guacamole. Third layer: Sprinkle the cheese on top. Mexican Layer Dip A Mexican Layer Dip using seasoned, kicked-up refried beans warm from the skillet, fresh guacamole and pico de gallo. This plate of deliciousness is a rustic, homespun version of its more architectural cousins. In an ovenproof dish layer the salsa first, sour cream and then top with the cheese.