Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu.
You can cook Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- You need 100 grams of Silken tofu (no need to drain).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 1 of Butter, maple syrup, etc.
Fluffy and Moist Pancakes with Silken Tofu instructions
- Add the silken tofu into a bowl without draining. Mix with a whisk until it's the consistency of a paste.
- Add the milk and egg to Step 1, and mix some more. Add the pancake mix and whisk in quickly (the batter should be thick.).
- Heat a pan (non-stick) over high heat for 1 minute. Do not grease. Then, cool it for about 1 minute with the heat turned off. Pour in the batter into the pan while it's cooled.
- Cook it over low heat until the surface starts to bubble and starts to look dry and toasted. When the bottom is golden brown, flip, and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Look how puffy it becomes. Enjoy while piping hot with butter or maple syrup on top if you like.
- If you use a tofu with strong soy bean taste, the pancakes will become tofu flavoured, but if you use a tofu with a relatively subtle flavor, you won't taste it in the pancakes. The flavor of your pancakes will change depending on what kind of tofu you have, but it'll taste delicious either way.