Tea Marinated Salmon.
You can have Tea Marinated Salmon using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tea Marinated Salmon
- You need 1 of side of salmon with or without skin; deboned.
- It’s 10 of packets of ginger-lemon tea.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon peel or lemon pepper seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest for garnish.
Tea Marinated Salmon instructions
- Rub salmon with olive oil. Cover heavily with tea. Marinate for 24 hours.
- Wash tea off of salmon. Season. Roast at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until thermometer reaches 145°.
- Variations; Honey, agave, cajun seasoning, 5 spice seasoning.