Easy Apple Crisp For Two – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Easy Apple Crisp For Two using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Crisp For Two
- You need 2 of apples, peeled and cut into thin slices.
- You need of juice of 1/2 a small lemon.
- Prepare 6 tbsp. of brown sugar, divided.
- You need 1 tsp. of ground cinnamon, divided.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of ground nutmeg, divided.
- It’s 6 tbsp. of old fashioned oats.
- Prepare 4 tbsp. of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- You need handful of finely chopped pecans.
- You need pinch of salt.
Easy Apple Crisp For Two Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside. You could also use oven safe ramekins, I just don't have any.
- Place your apples in a small bowl and squeeze the lemon juice over them. Then add 2 tbsp. of brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine. Place them into the prepared loaf pan or evenly into the two ramekins.
- In the same bowl, combine the oats, 4 tbsp. brown sugar, 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. nutmeg and the pecans. Stir in the melted butter and the vanilla extract, then evenly sprinkle the oat mixture over the apples.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the apples are tender.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!