Beef and Broccoli. The next time you're craving takeout, make our homemade beef and broccoli stir-fry instead. Crisp-tender broccoli and tender steak, all decked out in a savory sauce. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce.
Get our restaurant secrets in this authentic beef and broccoli recipe. This classic Chinese beef and broccoli recipe is quick and easy to make homemade, and tastes even better than the restaurant version! Here's a tasty, easy and healthy beef and broccoli recipe you'll be sure to love. You can cook Beef and Broccoli using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Broccoli
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water plus.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of water.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pound of boneless round steak cut into 3 inch pieces or lean ground beef.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- You need 1/3 cup of reduced soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- It’s of Hot cooked rice.
Beef and Broccoli – not authentic, and that's ok! I haven't travelled extensively throughout China but in the time I did spend there Chinese Beef and Broccoli. This delicious Chinese Beef and Broccoli recipe comes together in just minutes. Perfect for busy weeknights and WAY better than Chinese takeout, this is sure to become a favorite in your home!
Beef and Broccoli instructions
- Combine 2 tablespoons cornstarch, 2 tablespoons of water and garlic powder until smooth.
- Add beef and toss.
- Stir fry beef in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Stir fry broccoli and onion in remaining oil 4-5 minutes.
- Return beef to pan.
- Combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and remaining cornstarch and water until smooth; add to the pan.
- Cook and stir for two minutes.
- Serve over rice.
You can make this Chinese takeout favorite at home in your pressure cooker in This easy Pressure Cooker Beef and Broccoli recipe is one of my favorites to recommend to people. This tasty family-friendly beef and broccoli stir-fry recipe is a great addition to a healthy diet. Beef & Broccoli with noodles or rice is one of our family's go-to dishes for a quick, delicious and nutritious workday meal. Beef and Broccoli recipe – this hearty Asian dish is made with tender strips of hearty steak and nutritious, fresh steamed broccoli, then it's finished with delicious sweet and savory sauce. Add the frozen broccoli florets to the skillet with the beef and garlic.