Tex Mex Beef & Rice Bake. Heat a large frying pan until very hot, then brown the mince. Remove, then season with salt and pepper. This tex-mex ground beef skillet is a perfect easy weeknight dinner.
It's paleo, gluten-free Since I know lots of you love one-pot meals, I chose this Tex-Mex Beef and Rice Casserole recipe to. The whole family will love trying this cheesy Tex-Mex Beef & Rice Casserole. Tex-Mex Macaroni and Ground Beef CasseroleThe Spruce. You can cook Tex Mex Beef & Rice Bake using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tex Mex Beef & Rice Bake
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green bell pepper.
- It’s 15 oz of black beans.
- Prepare 8 oz of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 bunch of fresh chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of cooked brown rice.
Easy Skillet Beef Tex Mex CasseroleThis Gal Cooks. I recently took this dish to a potluck, and guests loved it! The recipe came from my mom, and it tastes equally good with ground beef. Ground beef and rice make an easy Tex-Mex style casserole, a quick-to-prepare meal the whole family will enjoy.
Tex Mex Beef & Rice Bake instructions
- Cook rice & beans (if using dry) & set aside.
- Lightly grease 2 quart casserole, heat oven to 350°.
- Cook beef & onion until beef is no longer pink, add bell pepper & cook stirring for 2 minutes longer.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except cheese. Spoon into casserole.
- Bake 25 minutes, top with shredded cheese, bake 5 minutes longer.
Enchiladas are a staple in Tex-Mex cuisine. In fact, Texas is famous for its Mexican food (as well as its barbecue). This Tex-Mex Meatball Sub Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Home » Beef » Dinner » Recipes » Tex Mex Ground Beef and Rice Skillet. Tex Mex Flavor in a One Pan Meal.