Easy foiled packed shrimp. Divide shrimp, garlic, sausage, corn, and potatoes evenly over the foil sheets. The beauty of shrimp foil packets is how convenient they are. Easy, tasty shrimp boil foil packs baked or grilled with summer veggies, homemade seasoning, fresh lemon, and brown butter sauce.
This sweet and savory foil packet is the perfect meal for the grill or oven combining chicken, broccoli, pineapples, and more for an Asian-inspired meal. Grilling foil packets is easy, but you'll have a better time if you follow a few expert tips. The lightweight stuff will tear, creating a frustrating cooking experience. You can cook Easy foiled packed shrimp using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy foiled packed shrimp
- Prepare slices of Butter.
- Prepare of Shrimp scampi sauce store brought.
- It’s of Cooked or raw shrimp.
- You need of Garlic,onion powder,parsley,.
Prepare more than enough foil to. Why I Love These Cajun Shrimp Boil Foil Packets. The Cajun shrimp boil seasoning is a combination of seafood seasoning and a Cajun seasoning spice blend I found at our grocery store. If you prefer a homemade Cajun shrimp boil seasoning recipe, my friend Robyn has one here.
Easy foiled packed shrimp instructions
- Wash shrimp then towel dry.
- Pull off pieces of aluminum foil then place shrimp in a large bowl add all seasonings then mix well.
- Add enough shrimp to each packet then put a slice of butter on top of the shrimp then fold making kinda like a pocket.put in oven at 350 then bake.
Every forkful took me right back to Louisiana. Foil packet recipes make a quick and easy dinner even better because there is almost no cleanup. Combine olive oil, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes in a bowl. Foil packet recipes for the grill. These easy meals are quick, delicious, and require no cleanup.