Chilli Mac (EASY). This vegetarian chilli mac is a delicious cross between chilli and macaroni cheese. Welcome to Easy Cheesy Vegetarian, formerly Amuse Your Bouche! Prepared macaroni and cheese combined with canned chili — a quick and easy variation for mac and cheese.
This combines chili with one of my favorite pasta dishes. I often serve it for company or potlucks and occasionally add taco seasoning or use beanless chili and. Instant Pot Chili Mac recipe that is super easy to make and perfect for a quick weeknight meal. You can cook Chilli Mac (EASY) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Mac (EASY)
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef (i use ground chuck).
- It’s 1 medium of diced onion (yellow or white).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 can of tomato juice.
- You need 1 small of can black beans (drained & rinsed).
- It’s 1 small of can chilli beans (drained & rinsed).
- It’s 1 small of can dark red kidney beans (drained & rinsed).
- It’s 2 small of cans diced tomatoes (DO NOT DRAIN).
- You need 3 cup of elbow or shell macaroni.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder or as much or little as u like.
- You need 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of unsweetened cocoa powder (any kind u use for baking).
- It’s 1 dash of salt to taste or 1 beef bouillon cube.
Making pasta dishes in the Instant Pot is so darned easy and convenient. Easy Cheesy Chili Mac – Creamy, cheesy and delicious without any dairy, oil or soy. Chili Mac – Super easy and, oh, so cheesy! Make it as mild or spicy as you like.
Chilli Mac (EASY) step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet over med to med-high til mostly browned, put in diced onion, cook til done.
- Drain grease, add meat back to skillet, start boiling water for mac.
- Add all herbs, spices n garlic to meat, stir thru, add undrained tomatoes n stir, simmer on med. for bout 4-5 mins.
- Pour meat mixture into large dutch oven or stock pot, add beans n tomato juice (u may not need whole can depending on how "souppy" u want it), stir n cook over med to med-high 20 to 30 mins. (b sure to stir few times so don't stick or burn).
- Add mac to boiling water, when done drain, set aside! Try to make sure ur not cooking mac too early..don't want it to get mushy!.
- Once chilli has simmered add mac, stir thru! Its done at this point or can simmer longer to let flavors marry a bit more! Either way very flavorful.. Just b careful not to overcook mac!.
- U may want to adjust some stuff to ur liking in this recipe! If needing help or not understanding anything please feel free to ask! This is a delicious dish I hope all enjoys it! My family has for years! Thanks! Enjoy!.
Chili Mac and Cheese tastes like your favourite Chili – with the added cheesy goodness of Mac & Cheese! Easy Skillet Chili MacGround Beef Ingredient Cuts. Versatility and rich flavor make it ideal for burgers, tacos or wraps. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and everything in-between. This easy, protein-packed One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac recipe made with beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese is a favorite in my home.