Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado. Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water following pack instructions. Avocado on toast with smoked salmon and a tomato dressing – a recipe that's bound to get you out of bed in the morning. Smoked Salmon Filled with GuacamoleYerbabuena en la Cocina.
Topped with onion rings and cheese and finally topped with the smoked salmon, avocado and fresh rocket/arugula leaves. Because my first recipe for sweet potato toast was such a hit, I have a second variation for you with avocado, cucumber, smoked salmon and a poached But today, I'm looooving the smoked salmon and cucumber mix. It adds a whole new dimension that's crisp, clean and satisfying. You can have Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
- Prepare 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/4 lb of smoked salmon, roughly chopped or shaved.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- You need 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed and drizzled with lemon juice to stop browning.
Half a teaspoon smoked sweet paprika. Salt & white pepper to taste. Add the smoked salmon, peas and chives, and half each of the fontina and the béchamel. True Italians never serve spaghetti with meatballs; it has to be fettuccine or pappardelle pasta to be authentic.
Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado step by step
- Drop the spaghetti into a pot of boiling salted water. Move on to making the sauce.
- Put a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sweat for 2 minutes until the onions are just softened.
- Add the salmon and give the pan a stir. Be gentle, you don't want to break up the beautiful fish. After another 2 minutes, add the peas. After 1 minute more, stir in the cream. Add salt and pepper to taste, then turn the heat down to low. Return to the pasta, the noodles should be close to done.
- Once the noodles are cooked, add them to the pan of sauce. Be sure to drag a little pasta water with the spaghetti. Sprinkle on the cubes of avocado and toss everything gently.
Cook the Book: Fettuccine with Smoked Salmon and Peas. This dish uses only two tablespoons of smoked salmon, so unless you already have some on hand, you will probably have to buy a larger portion. Put avocado into a bowl, mash with a fork, and season with lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Spread mashed avocado over each slice of toast. This Smoked Salmon Spaghetti Carbonara is a great, slimming-friendly twist on an old favourite – and low calorie and Points too!