Beef and Pepper Skillet. Add tomatoes, broth, chili powder, salt and garlic powder; bring to a boil. Start with one pound of hamburger and brown it in a skillet with onion and garlic. Drain the fat then add in some uncooked rice, diced tomatoes, diced bell peppers and plenty of spices.
This recipe is delectable served over rice or Chinese noodles! This One Skillet Pepper Steak is just what the doctor ordered without sacrificing flavor. Unstuffed Pepper Skillet has all of the things that you loved about a stuffed pepper in an easy to make skillet meal! You can cook Beef and Pepper Skillet using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef and Pepper Skillet
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 can of rotel.
- You need 1 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of instant brown rice.
- You need 1 of green pepper sliced.
- It’s 1 of red pepper sliced.
This is loaded with ground beef, peppers, tomato sauce, and cheese, and is sure to become a new family favorite! Unstuffed Pepper Skillet You guys all know by now my love for skillet… Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Place sliced beef in the mixture and toss to coat. When it is very hot, throw in the onions and cook for less than a minute.
Beef and Pepper Skillet step by step
- In large skillet brown ground beef, drain.
- Add rotel, broth, chili powder, and salt. Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice and peppers. Simmer covered 8-10 minutes until liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Return skillet to flame, allow to reheat, and add bell peppers (and hot pepper/jalapeno if using.) It's always a good idea to pre-read a recipe before you even start. Here are the basic high-level steps to make the best smoked brisket. The full recipe is towards the bottom of this post. Heat a skillet over medium heat, add ground beef and onion, crumbling as you cook until beef is fully cooked. Stir in bell peppers, diced tomatoes, rice, beef broth, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.