Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ?. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook linguine according to the package directions until al dente. Creamy Tuscan shrimp linguine is one of the world's easiest and tastiest recipes! Despite the scant ingredients, it tastes incredibly delicious, especially with linguine tossed right in the sauce to absorb all the lovely flavours.
Heat the oil in the pasta pot over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp, garlic, red pepper, and ½ teaspoon salt. Creamy Butternut Squash Linguine with Fried Sage Creamy Mascarpone and Spinach Linguine. You can cook Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ? using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ?
- Prepare 1 box of linguine (16 ounce).
- It’s 1 can of Rotel diced tomatoes (untrained).
- Prepare 1 of small can diced green chilis.
- You need 1 tablespoon of margarine.
- Prepare 2 Bags of Shrimp (Raw, peeled and deveined), rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 can of Condensed Tomato Soup.
- Prepare of Sprinkle Black pepper.
- You need of Sprinkle Adobo.
- It’s of Few spoons Ricotta cheese (I added about 5 tablespoons).
- Prepare of Sprinkle parsley flakes.
This easy spicy shrimp and linguine is a great dish to enjoy pasta in a new and tasty way, especially because the marinara is homemade and it has the right amount Even though this easy spicy shrimp linguine is simple to make, it's still very elegant and can be served for gatherings of family and friends. Made with fresh shrimp, spicy tomatoes and creamy cheesy polenta. I made this dish a few weeks ago when I was craving seafood like something fierce. I saw these GIANT fresh wild shrimp and I knew I had to buy some.
Creamy Spicy Linguine with Shrimp ? instructions
- In a large pot heat up your Rotel diced tomatoes and can of green chilis with your tablespoon of margarine..
- Mix well then add your 2 bags of raw shrimp ?..Cook until shrimp are almost nice and pink.Remove from heat..
- Next add the condensed tomato soup, black pepper and adobo.. Stir well..
- Bring some water to a boil for your linguine in a different pot and add a little bit of salt to boiling water, then boil linguine until al dente, drain well..
- Mix drained linguine with ricotta cheese then add that to your shrimp and tomato sauce in pot..
- Mix all well.Sprinkle parsley on top..
- Serve and enjoy ?! You may want to add some Parmesan cheese on top if you like !! ?.
I had zero ideas what I wanted to do with them, but I knew they were coming. Try Ina Garten's Linguine with Shrimp Scampi recipe from Food Network: It's loaded with garlicky shrimp, lemon and red pepper flakes for warmth. Be careful, the garlic burns easily! Quick Spicy Garlic Shrimp Noodles Recipe &… Place cooked linguine into creamy sauce along with shrimps, lemon zest, lemon juice, basil and parmigiano. Toss everything together until well combine.