Lemon Cilantro Salmon Patties.
You can cook Lemon Cilantro Salmon Patties using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon Cilantro Salmon Patties
- It’s 3 can of red or pink salmon remove bones.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cilantro paste.
- Prepare packages of saltine crackers crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of horseradish.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of lemon pepper.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbsp of mustard.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
Lemon Cilantro Salmon Patties step by step
- Remove bones from all 3 cans of salmon. Add meat to a medium sized mixing bowl.
- Crush one package of saltine crackers and add to the bowl with the salmon and mix thoroughly. It's best to use your hands and not a spoon.
- Add eggs, lemon juice, cilantro paste, mustard, lemon pepper, salt and ground black pepper to a small mixing bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the egg mixture to the salmon and crackers and use your hands to thoroughly mix all the ingredients.
- In a medium skillet heat the olive oil, you will need enough to cover the bottom and come about halfway up the patties once they are placed in the skillet.
- Use your hands to make small balls of the salmon mixture. Flatten the balls with your palms to make a party. If you want thick patties use bigger balls, if you want thinner patties make smaller balls.
- Once the oil is heated add your patties to the skillet. Brown on one side and then flip. You do not want to flip them more than you have to, usually 3-5 minutes per side depending on the heat of the oil.
- Serve immediately.