Pasta and bean salad. A picnic table without pasta salad feels like something is missing. You can put out all kinds of beautiful dishes, but pasta salad has to be one of them. Prep work for this salad is minimal.
This Tuscan White Bean Pasta is a fast and flavorful dish that is perfect for weeknight dinners. Caramelized garlic, basil, and Parmesan add BIG flavor! This Tuscan White Bean Pasta is definitely my type of recipe. You can have Pasta and bean salad using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta and bean salad
- It’s 1 cup of penne pasta boiled.
- It’s 1 cup of black beans boiled.
- It’s 1/2 of corn kernels boiled.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted cashews.
- It’s 1 of satsuma.
- It’s 6 of baby tomatoes.
- It’s 3 of spring onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped capsicum.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of finely chopped dil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced grapes.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground roasted cumin Salt to taste.
- You need 2 spoon of olive oil.
It's quick, uses a lot of fresh ingredients, is very filling, and flavorful. I like to prepare this special green bean pasta salad with fresh green beans and homegrown dill. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Cook pasta according to package directions.
Pasta and bean salad instructions
- In a bowl add all ingredients and toss it. Keep refrigerated for hour before serving. You can also use strained yogurt dressing if preferred.
- Serve with white corn nachos.
Meanwhile, place beans in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil; cook, uncovered, until crisp-tender. We combined two potluck classics—pasta salad and three-bean salad—to make one tasty new side dish. Blanched celery is the unexpected star in this side. Photo: Hector Manuel Sanchez; Prop Styling: Lydia Pursell; Food Styling: Toni Brogan.