Black Bean "pancakes".
You can have Black Bean "pancakes" using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean "pancakes"
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of Corn kernels (fresh or frozen, defrosted).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Shredded cheese (Mexican or similar).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Canola or vegetable oil (for sautéing).
Black Bean "pancakes" step by step
- Put all ingredients (aside from oil) in food processor and whirl until smooth-ish.
- Heat pan over med-high and swirl oil.
- Spoon small-pancake sized dollops onto heated pan. Allow to brown, flip and cook opposite side.
- Serve as is or w/ketchup or sour cream.