Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli. When buying tenderstem broccoli look for firm stems and crisp florets. It will keep in the fridge for up to five days but is best eaten within two days of purchase. Vitamin and omega packed Salmon and Broccoli tart is packed with goodness so perfect to make and serve Cover the pastry with baking parchment and fill with baking beans, or use long grain rice.
Flake the salmon into pieces, mix with the broccoli and sprinkle the chilli and nut mixture over the top. Salmon has got to be my favourite fish 🐟 shellfish has my heart, but when it comes to actual fish – you just can't beat the flavour of salmon! So when adorned with salt, pepper & lemon zest and accompanied with crispy potatoes and crispy, lemony broccoli 🥦 hope you enjoy and let me know. You can have Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli
- It’s 1 of Salmon fillet.
- It’s 1/2 of Lemon.
- It’s 125 g of Basmati rice.
- Prepare 50 g of Peas.
- Prepare 70 g of Tenderstem broccoli.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Baking parchment or foil.
Serve with the salmon, sauce and steamed rice. I also used tenderstem broccoli, which is a crazy and genius mix of Japanese kale and broccoli! Freshly ground black pepper & sea salt, to taste. This delicious frittata recipe includes fresh salmon and tenderstem broccoli for a rich, tasty and satisfying dish, great at any time of day.
Lemon salmon with rice and tenderstem broccoli instructions
- Preheat the oven to 170°C.
- Slice up lemon and cut in half lengthways the broccoli.
- Place a sheet of baking parchment on a baking tray and create a crease by folding it in half and reopening again. Place the salmon in the middle of one the halves with the lemon on top and sprinkle with salt and a little butter.
- Fold the paper over the salmon and then at the folded edge of the parchment fold in the corner.
- Working down and around the parchment keep folding until the whole salmon is enclosed. To keep the folds in place, fold over the straight edge of the parchment.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, add the broccoli to the baking tray with a drizzle of oil and salt. Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes.
- Once the salmon has been returned to the oven, cook the frozen peas in a frying pan for a few minutes and cook the rice in accordance with the instructions on the packet.
- Add the rice to the pan with the peas and add in the soy sauce, mix the ingredients well.
- Half an avocado, remove the core and slice before pushing it out from its skin.
- Remove the salmon from the paper, and plate all the elements.
Then a twist on eggs Benedict served with Herb Crushed Salmon with a Lemon Butter Sauce. Next up was the brunch classic of avocado toast topped with. Cilantro lime rice with honey, lime salmon and fresh avocado. Serve Salmon Burgers on a bed of greens drizzled with olive oil, freshly squeezed lemon juice and a Sweet Chili Salmon – quick and easy salmon with Thai sweet chili sauce. To serve, pile the broccoli onto a serving plate and top with the pan-fried salmon.