Salmon stirfry. More Healthy Stir Fry Recipes to Try. Healthy chicken stir fry with to die for sweet and sour sauce. Beef stir fry with homemade sauce and tons of veggies.
In a glass baking dish combine the teriyaki sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Add the salmon cubes and toss to coat. Serve stir fry with choice of cauliflower rice, regular rice, rice noodles, etc. if desired. You can have Salmon stirfry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Salmon stirfry
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 1 tsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chili flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 of crushed garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Salt and black pepper.
- You need 125 g of chow mein noodles.
- Prepare 300 g of chinese vegetables.
I like to eat the stir fry as is with no additional side dishes. Cooking Tips: Once you add the salmon, use a spatula for the rest of the cooking process to gently get under the salmon and veggies without breaking the salmon. This is a quick and easy dinner dish perfect for busy weeknights and once you know how to make the sauce, it becomes such a versatile recipe that you can create many different variations from. The Best Stir Fry Vegetables With Salmon Recipes on Yummly
Salmon stirfry instructions
- Chop the raw salmon into chunks, marinate with the garlic, chili flakes, honey, ginger, soy sauce, sesame seeds, salt and black pepper.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the salmon, fry until browned and cooked through. Add the vegetables and fry for until al dente.
- Meanwhile boil water and boil the noodles for 4 minutes or until cooked.
- Mix all together and serve.
When it comes to making weeknight dinners delicious, it's so important that the meal is quick, yummy and full of good fresh food. That's why this honey soy salmon and veggie stirfry is such a winner! A simple seared salmon fillet turns this light spring stir-fry into a meal. The herbs, peppers and seasoning for the asparagus can be adjusted to suit what you have on hand. Place honey in a small microwave-safe bowl.