Halibut Fish Curry.
You can cook Halibut Fish Curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Halibut Fish Curry
- It’s 1 of hallibut or salmon fish head or any fish fillet.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of easy and simple diy curry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of large shallot fine dice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic fine dice.
- Prepare 3 tsp of each of tumeric powder and chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of light soy sauce or fish sauce and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of lemon or lime or kalamansi juice.
- It’s 1 cup of fine chop each cilantro stem and leaf.
- Prepare 1 can of italian tomato and tomato juice.
Halibut Fish Curry instructions
- With oil sautee garlic, shallot, cilantro stem, tumeric powder, chili powder, salt and pepper till soft about 15 minute cover lid adding 2 tbsp of water when starting to get dry bit by bit in low heat stir occasionally.
- Add tomato and juice, cilantro leaf, and lemon juice mix well cover lid let it simmer another 10 minute then add sauce and mash tomato.
- Add hallibut or salmon or any fish and coat evenly with sauce and add water and cover lid for 10 minute occasionally shake the pan.