Asian Sesame Salmon.
You can have Asian Sesame Salmon using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asian Sesame Salmon
- You need 2 tsp of Toasted sesame seed.
- It’s 1 tsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced onion.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Ground ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red pepper flakes (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of Honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of Green onion (thinly sliced).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 lb of Salmon fillets.
Asian Sesame Salmon instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl combine honey, green onions, soy sauce and spices, except red pepper flakes, until well blended. Stir in red pepper to taste, if desired.
- Place salmon in 13×9 in baking dish.
- Spoon honey mixture evenly over salmon.
- Bake salmon in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting occasionally with honey mixture.