Tofu and Black Tea Cake in a Rice Cooker.
You can cook Tofu and Black Tea Cake in a Rice Cooker using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tofu and Black Tea Cake in a Rice Cooker
- It’s 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 160 grams of Tofu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Black tea leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 of Vanilla extract.
Tofu and Black Tea Cake in a Rice Cooker instructions
- Mash the tofu with a whisk, and mix until smooth. Add the egg, and continue mixing.
- Add the vegetable oil and milk, and mix. Add the black tea leaves, and continue mixing.
- Sprinkle with vanilla extract, and mix.
- Mix in the pancake mix.
- Lightly grease the rice cooker bowl with vegetables oil (not listed), and pour in the batter. Flatten it down a little bit, and press start.
- Done. Insert a bamboo skewer to check if it's cooked through. I baked it 2 times. Letting it cool in the rice cooker keeps it moist. (It takes a while).
- The bottom look like this. It's chewy because of the tofu!!.