Small Apple Pie – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Small Apple Pie using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Small Apple Pie
- Prepare 2 of apples (any but preferably a more crispy apple).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of water.
- It’s of Store-bought pie crust.
Small Apple Pie Instructions
- Cut your apples into pieces so that there not too big but also not too small.
- In a small pot melt your butter.
- When the butter is fully melted add the sugar and mix until you get a paste. Then add your water.
- To this add your cinnamon. You can add more or less cinnamon depends on how much you like.
- Add in your apples and mix well. Let the apples sit for a little bit. (the more crisp your apple is the less bland it will be after baking). Make sure to let it cool, if it seems too runny you can add a little bit of cornstarch to thicken it.
- Put the filling into your crust.
- Put your top crust on and do an egg wash. (I decided to add a little Christmas décor)
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 min or until golden brown.