Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup
- It’s 2 lb of boneless skineless marinated chicken.
- Prepare 1 of diced white onion.
- You need 4 of chopped chiotes.
- Prepare 1 of diced red & yellow bellpeppers.
- It’s 4 of diced zuchini.
- You need 4 of diced roma tomatoes.
- You need 2 can of washed & rinsed black beans.
- You need 2 can of drained corn.
- It’s 1 of diced & seeded jalapeno.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1 box of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of achote paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of McCormick montreal chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of white pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 1 of queso fresco.
- You need 1 of tortilla chips.
- It’s 1 of avocados.
- Prepare 1 of limes.
Ray's' Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- start by prepping all your veggies. and dicing your chicken.
- add 1 tbspn oil and cook chicken till done.this chicken you can find in your local supermarket in the butcher area already pre seasoned like a fajita seasoning. set aside.
- mix achote paste with 1 tspn water add to pot . this makes the base of your sauce.
- add olive oil all veggies, garlic and stir fry about 5 minutes. add in stock, water & all seasonings. cook med-high heat till veggies are tender about 20 minutes. keep checking so seasonings. Add in chicken cook another ten minutes. top with chips cheese as you like.