Hispanic Three Beans Soup.
You can have Hispanic Three Beans Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hispanic Three Beans Soup
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of Roman beans.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- You need 1 of Medium red onion.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken broth cube.
- Prepare of Ground Black peppers.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Red peppers flacks.
- It’s of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 lb. of Of Cooked ham.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- It’s of Homemade Sofrito.
- You need 1 pack of Sazon Goya.
- Prepare 45 oz. of Of water.
Hispanic Three Beans Soup step by step
- Rinse and dry each beans and place them all on a container.
- Diced the ham, tomato and the onion and place them on separate containers.
- In the saucepan, add 2 spoonful of oil and put it on medium fire.
- When the oil is ready place the diced ham and the block of chicken broth on the saucepan.
- Mixed well until the ham is brownish colored. Then add the onion and a spoonful of garlic paste. Mixed well.
- Then add the fresh diced tomato into the saucepan. Then stir it again.
- Next, add 45 oz. of water. Then add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red peppers flecks (to give the soup a little kick). Mixed well. Wait until boiled.
- This is optional but test the soup to see if you need to add more salt and/or black pepper.
- Next, while its boiling add a spoonful of homemade Sofrito and one package of Sazon Goya. Then stir.
- If you want, you can eat the soup with either a piece of bread or some tostones.