Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup.
You can have Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 can of of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of black beans, rinsed & drained.
- Prepare 1 can of of corn.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of cans, low-sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of packet of taco or chicken seasoning.
- You need 1 bag of of Tortilla chips (get the Scoops!).
- You need 1 small of container of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of of shredded mexican blend cheese.
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup instructions
- Cook chicken.
- Add chopped onion, beans, rotel, corn, chicken broth, water & seasoning in crockpot & stir.
- Put chicken on top of mixture & be sure it's at least partly submerged in liquid.
- Cook on high 6-7 hours or low 8-9 hours.
- Before serving, make sure the chicken has all come apart & is shredded enough. Then stir.
- Serve each bowl with chips, cheese melted on top & a dollop of sour cream. Enjoy!.