Marinated Baked Tofu. This marinated tofu is hands down the best tofu I've ever tasted! To add extra flavor, quickly saute the baked tofu in a pan. I am addicted to baked tofu!!
Easy marinated tofu, a super simple recipe that makes tofu tastes amazing. Tofu is probably the most popular meat substitute in vegan recipes, so when I went plant-based, I decided to try it for the. The tofu can be close, but try. You can have Marinated Baked Tofu using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Marinated Baked Tofu
- It’s 1 of serving Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce (see below) or marinade of your choice.
- It’s 28 oz of extra firm tofu (drained & pressed).
This crispy tofu is quick and easy to make, totally customizable with your favorite seasonings or sauces, naturally gluten-free and vegan. Marinate tofu in a mix of rice vinegar, peanut butter, ketchup, garlic, and soy sauce, and discover Spicy Baked Marinated Tofu. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility. The Best Easy Vegan Marinated Tofu Recipe creates tofu that's crispy and full of flavor. Using pressed tofu is the key to making delicious baked tofu recipes, and I'm sharing tips on how to cook perfect tofu.
Marinated Baked Tofu instructions
- Drain tofu and press well for a minimum of 30 minutes. Pat dry.
- While tofu is pressing, make the marinade using the Asian-inspired Sweet & Spicy Sauce recipe. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/350691-asian-inspired-sweet-spicy-garlic-sauce.
- Cut tofu into 3/4 inch cubes and place into a large tupperware. Pour the marinade over and mix gently to coat all of the tofu cubes. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour. Mix every 15 minutes to ensure the marinade is evenly coated.
- Preheat oven to 350º and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray.
- Strain the marinade from the tofu and transfer the cubes onto the baking sheet. Try to space the tofu evenly so the pieces are not touching. Bake for 1 hour. Flip the cubes every 15 minutes during baking so the tofu will brown evenly. (Don't throw away the strained marinade! You may use it for a stir fry.).
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes before handling.
Baking tofu makes it firmer and slightly drier, ideal for those who otherwise find its texture objectionable. Learn how to make the best crispy tofu in this recipe video. This crispy tofu is baked, not fried, and it's easy to make! Baked Marinated Tofu recipe: Try this Baked Marinated Tofu recipe, or contribute your own. Place tofu on towels; cover with additional towel or layer of paper towels.