Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce.
You can have Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce
- It’s 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh Lime juic.
- You need 4 teaspoons of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of Fish sauce (don't skip this one, it's essential and sauce will not be fishy either!).
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of honey.
- You need 4 of Salmon fillets, 6-8 ounces each.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
Salmon with Coconut Milk and Lime Sauce instructions
- Combine the first 5 ingredients in a sauce pan and using medium heat, reduce to 1/3 of a cup, about 7-8 minutes.
- Cook the Salmon in the olive oil over medium heat till done (3 minutes per side).
- Spoon the sauce over the fish and the salmon and serve.