Spiced Fish FiloParcel. Spiced Apple Filo Parcel recipe: Filo pastry filled with apples, sultanas, lemon and cinnamon. This light desert is perfect for a guilt free way to warm you up in winter! Transform leftover turkey in this spiced filo pastry parcel, inspired by a Moroccan pastilla – a perfect main course for Boxing Day.
Serve in wedges with a green salad or some roasted veg. These Quorn filo pastry parcels are delicious home made filo pastry parcels filled with lightly spiced Quorn Mince, carrots and onion. Fish filo parcels – Healthy Food Guide. You can have Spiced Fish FiloParcel using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spiced Fish FiloParcel
- It’s 4 sheets of filo (2 per parcel).
- It’s of melted butter to brush pastry.
- You need 6 of king prawn.
- Prepare 2 of sml fillet of fish, basa, salmon, cod etc your choice.
- You need 1 of sml brown onion.
- You need 1 of garlic clove.
- You need of big handful frozen peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masla.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black mustard seeds.
- It’s 1 of red chilli.
- You need 1 tsp of ground coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander.
- You need 1/2 tin of coconut milk.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Make your own flavoured couscous by mixing your favourite spice mix into plain couscous. Discover our best filo pastry recipes that guarantee a crispy filo pastry every time. All of the recipes have been triple-tested by the Good Housekeeping Cookery Team. Find spiced fish stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.
Spiced Fish FiloParcel step by step
- In a pan heat some oil and butter and lightly fry the onion and all the spices.
- Add the coconut milk to the spices and bring to a simmer.
- Add the fish and poach.
- Add the chilli and frozen peas and stir through.
- Take off the heat and allow to cool.
- Chop the coriander and add to the mixture.
- Lay one filo sheet like a square on a board and brush with butter, place another sheet on top with the corner in the middle at the top so there are corners sticking out all the way around, brush with butter again and spoon the fish mixture into the centre of the pastry. They bring the corners all together and scrunch up at the top and brush with butter again (grate a little parmesan on top if you like, optional).
- Pop into a preheated oven, about 190, for aprox 20mins or until piping hot.
- Serve with a side salad and turmeric roasties.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A delicious fish pie cooked with some delicate Indian flavours all topped off with a sweet potato and chilli. " Thank you for printing this recipe for my delicious Spiced Fish Pie ". Spiced Fish – Chekiang recipe: Try this Spiced Fish – Chekiang recipe, or contribute your own. Find more Fish recipes at Tesco Real Food. The Best Caribbean Spiced Fish Recipes on Yummly