Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp. Mix together the Cajun seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil in a resealable plastic bag. Grilled Spicy Lime Shrimp with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce has a simple but full of flavor and spice marinade. The creamy avocado cilantro sauce is the perfect cool and creamy dipping sauce.
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or. This Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp is very special, and it will wow you. You can cook Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp
- Prepare 3 T of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of lime, juiced.
- It’s 1 T of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (30-40 per lb).
It's marinated in fresh lime juice, garlic, chili powder, paprika, and garlic, and just pops with flavor. The spice didn't even bother my kids because the lime juice cuts through the spiciness just perfectly. This shrimp dish is a keeper, I tell. An easy and versatile marinade for grilled shrimp that comes together in minutes and packs a huge punch of umami flavor!
Spicy Lime Grilled Shrimp step by step
- In large zip top bag, combine seasoning, juice and oil. Add in shrimp, seal bag and marinade in refrigerator for 20 min.
- Preheat grill and lightly oil grate. Remove shrimp from marinade and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade.
- Cook shrimp on grill until pink, about 2 min. on each side.
And so my dear friend…I give this recipe to you ?. Soy and Lime Spicy Grilled Shrimp. An easy and versatile marinade that comes together in minutes and packs a huge. Spicy shrimp + a cooling sauce = a palate-pleasing partnership! Sure to be a hit at your backyard barbecue party, this flavor-packed, marinated shrimp with.