Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie.
You can have Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie
- Prepare 1 box of of 4 sheets Frozen puff pastry.
- Prepare 4 of thinly sliced fillets Lightly salted salmon.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- Prepare 10 grams of Cellophane noodles.
- It’s 1 of Boiled egg.
- It’s 1 of Egg yolk.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of each mayonnaise and ketchup Aurora sauce.
Russian-Style Salted Salmon Pie instructions
- Remove the salmon skin and thinly slice the flesh.
- Thinly slice the onion. Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet and sauté the onion until browned.
- Soak the harusame noodles in water to rehydrate, pre-boil until tender, then cut into small pieces.
- Boil the egg and cut into round slices.
- Connect 1/2 sheet of puff pastry with a full sheet of puff pastry. This will form the bottom of the pie.
- Flip the baking sheet over and place the puff pastry on the underside of the baking sheet. Arrange the filling on top of the puff pastry.
- Arrange the salmon on top of the puff pastry, leaving a 1 cm border around the edge. Fill the inside with the salmon.
- Spread the harusame noodles on top.
- Place sliced onions on top.
- Arrange the sliced boiled eggs on top.
- Place the remaining salmon on top.
- Once the filling is assembled, place 2 sheets of puff pastry side by side on top to cover it. Lightly press on the surface evenly to make it settle.
- Place a strip of the remaining puff pasty over the seam to make it look like a ribbon. Place another strip perpendicularly and decorate it with a ribbon made from another strip.
- Press the edges with your fingers, then, using a fork, press the edges of dough together all the way around. Pierce several holes into the surface with a fork.
- Brush the beaten egg on top. Preheat the oven to 200℃, place the baking sheet on the lower rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Reduce the temperature to 180℃ and bake for another 20 minutes.