Spinach & Black Bean Enchiladas. Перевод слова spinach, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. Spinach is a leafy, green vegetable. It is one of the most nutritious foods on earth.
Spinach, a super-cold-hardy leafy green, is a popular crop that can be planted in very early spring, as well as in fall Spinach has similar growing conditions and requirements as lettuce, but it is more. Spinach may also help with several health conditions, according to Megan Ware, a registered dietitian nutritionist based in Spinach is believed to come from Persia, according to Arizona State University. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is one of incredible green-leafy vegetable often recognized as one of the functional foods for its health benefiting nutritional, antioxidants and. You can have Spinach & Black Bean Enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach & Black Bean Enchiladas
- You need 15 oz of can black beans.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of frozen corn kernals, thawed.
- You need 6 oz of fresh baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of green onions, chopped.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin.
- You need 8 of whole wheat tortillas.
- It’s 20 oz of enchilada sauce (or use 28oz can).
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded cheese blend (cheddar, pepper jack, etc.).
Learn about the potential benefits of Spinach including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. 🎦 Spinach. Spinach is a dark, leafy green vegetable that is packed with vitamins and other nutrients. Learn about the history of spinach, its nutritional contents, and how to incorporate it into the diet. Spinach is believed to be of Persian origin.
Spinach & Black Bean Enchiladas step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Saute the spinach in a bit of olive oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes until slightly wilted.
- In a large bowl, combine beans, 2 cups cheese, spinach, corn, green onions, cumin, and cilantro.
- Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking dish w/ cooking spray, and pour a small amount of the sauce to coat the bottom.
- Generously fill tortillas with mixture, roll up tightly with ends tucked in, and place seam side down in dish. (May need to warm tortillas in the pre-heating oven a bit to make them more pliable; wrap them in foil and place in oven for 2 min.).
- Pour remaining sauce over the enchiladas, coating evenly. Sprinkle 1 cup cheese on top. Bake about 20 minutes, and garnish with additional cilantro and/or green onions if desired.
Spinach is a low-calorie nutritional powerhouse. Spinach is considered to be one of the world's healthiest foods, with researchers identifying more than a dozen different types of flavonoid antioxidants alone that are present in spinach. Wikipedia Article About Spinach on Wikipedia. Spinach (Spinacia oleracea) is a flowering plant in the family Amaranthaceae, native to central and southwestern Asia. It is an annual plant (rarely biennial), which grows to a height of up to one metre.