Salmon, Peas and Sweetcorn Crush. Sweetcorn three ways with salmon chunks and spicy cured sausage. This is a salad that's bursting with flavour. Roasted salmon with chargrilled corn and sobrasada.
Peas and sweetcorn are two veggies that I don't have to battle with the kids to eat so I know these fritters are always going to go down well! Next, add the frozen peas and corn and the spring onions and mix again. That's the prep done, how easy was that?! You can have Salmon, Peas and Sweetcorn Crush using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon, Peas and Sweetcorn Crush
- It’s 340 Grams of No-Drain Salmon.
- It’s 160 Grams of Sweetcorn Frozen!.
- You need 160 Grams of Peas Frozen!.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise.
- You need 6-8 of Wheat Crackers to go with!.
- Prepare of Butter or Margarine for crackers.Optional.
To cook, simple add a spoonful of the. Pea & Sweetcorn Fritters recipe: These mini pea and sweetcorn fritters make a delicious healthy snack or breakfast which we sometimes serve with fried or poached eggs. This must-eat recipe of spiced chickpea & sweetcorn patties with smoky tomato sauce is quick & simple. Discover more vegetarian recipes at Tesco Real Food.
Salmon, Peas and Sweetcorn Crush step by step
- Put Salmon, Sweetcorn and Peas into your container and mix evenly with a fork adding Mayonnaise to make it more “ sticky” and moist.
- Butter your crackers, if using, place in another container. Use a napkin around the edge, to prevent shaking and breaking! Add cold blocks and your Lunch is all done!.
I have the answer: Creamy Chicken, Broccoli and Sweetcorn pasta – simple, delicious and And this was the inspiration for today's recipe: Creamy Chicken, Broccoli and Sweetcorn Pasta. It would work brilliantly with turkey, tuna or salmon. You could make it veggie, by adding in a tin of kidney beans or. Create this beautiful spring pasta dish that features many bright tastes like flavorful salmon, snappy peas, and fresh dill. The salmon can be marinated ahead of time for an even speedier supper, and the peas cook just as fast as the salmon, making them ideal partners.