Gastric Bypass Chili.
You can have Gastric Bypass Chili using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gastric Bypass Chili
- It’s 1/2-1 tablespoon of oil.
- Prepare 16 oz. of ground turkey or chicken, skin removed.
- You need 1 envelope of chili seasoning, low salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Mrs. Dash Seasoning or 1/2 teaspoon Adobe seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of creole seasoning -.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic,smashed and minced.
- You need 1/4-1/2 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s 1/4-1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of to crockpot.
- You need 2 packets of truvia, for reducing acidity.
- Prepare 2 cans of – 15 ounces each – black beans – drained and rinsed well.
- It’s 2 cans of – 15 ounces each – pinto bean – drained and rinsed well.
- You need 2 cans of – 28 ounces each chunky tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Gastric Bypass Chili step by step
- In dutch oven or 12-inch pan, heat oil over medium heat until rippling. Add ground meat and cook til it begins to brown.
- Add seasonings and water. Continue to brown while breaking up meat to small pieces. Add in bread crumbs.
- To crockpot, add ingredients listed in to crockpot. after meat is cooked, transfer to crockpot and put on low heat for 8-18 hours. Or high for 2-4 hours.
- If you're not using a crockpot, simmer in large pot for 20-60 minutes on low with cover, stirring every 10 minutes.