Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. This recipe is very similar to Tuscan salmon, except it doesn't have any cream. Combining salmon and spinach together in one delicious dinner is a great way to add healthy foods to your diet!
One-Pan Salmon Asparagus recipe with a lemon-garlic-herb butter. Every bite is so juicy and flavorful! Arrange trimmed asparagus on the sides of the salmon. You can have Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fine diced onion.
- Prepare 2 of large garlic minced (about 2 tbsp).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of julianeed sun dried tomatoes packed in olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/3 of packed spinach (thawed frozen spinach well strained).
- You need 2 of salmon filets.
- You need of Asparagus (salt, pepper, roasted and or grilled).
Drizzle asparagus lightly with olive oil and roll to coat. Sprinkle both asparagus and salmon with salt and pepper. Using a paring knife, slice a slit in each salmon to create a pocket. Stuff pockets with cream cheese mixture.
Salmon with Tuscan creamed spinach and asparagus instructions
- Add evo to a non stick skillet and heat. Add your salmon presentation side down and sear quick to get good color on both sides. You don’t want to cook all the way through because your going to place this in the oven on warm until ready for service.
- Add oil to temp and sauté onions until soft and a little caramelized then add the garlic until fragrant.
- Add sun dried tomatoes for a few minutes and then add the spinach and heavy cream along with a couple pinches of salt and simmer for about 5 minutes until thick, cover on low. This won’t take long to thicken.
- Serve salmon over the Tuscan creamed spinach and with your asparagus.
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Note: You will have some creamed spinach left over. It makes a great side dish topped with a healthy dose of grated parmesan. Baked salmon served on a bed of creamed spinach and topped with easy homemade Hollandaise sauce. Place the creamed spinach on a serving plate and top with the baked Salmon with Asparagus & Quick Blender Hollandaise.