Easy Apple Pie – This recipe is fantastic for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Easy Apple Pie using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Apple Pie
- It’s 4 of granny smith apples.
- It’s 1 box of pie crust.
- It’s 1 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 of ground cinnamon.
Easy Apple Pie Instructions
- Lay out rolled pie crusts flat on a cutting board.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Peel and cut apples.
- Put cut apples in a bowl and add the flour. Add enough sugar so the apples are cover. Mix the apples into the flour and sugar then add more sugar so the apples are covered once more. (I didn't put a measurement because I eyeball it just like this.) then add enough cinnamon so the apples are lightly covered then mix. Depending how sweet you want it you can add more or less sugar. I like it pretty sweet!
- Lightly grease the pie pan (i like using crisco) then Lay one pie crust into the pie pan then add the apple mixture evenly. Add a light coat of sugar on top of the apples. Then lay the second pie crust on top and fold and roll the edges so it connects all around. Then make 3 slits on top with a knife.
- Put the pie in the oven for about 20 minutes or until the top is golden brown.