Potato Rosti with Salmon. I've often written about my love of potatoes. For something a little special for dinner, make this creamy mustard salmon with potato rosti recipe. Cook salmon in a rich cream, mustard and spinach sauce, then serve with crispy potato rostis and peas – perfect for easy entertaining or feeding the family.
Add the grated beetroot and garlic, season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and. Rosti is the Swiss take on hash browns – a solid peasant's breakfast of grated and fried potatoes with a huge number of local variations. White potatoes are perfectly fine to eat, but this recipe uses sweet potatoes topped with smoked salmon and a rich-flavored mayonnaise for a decadent treat that. You can cook Potato Rosti with Salmon using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Rosti with Salmon
- You need 6 of medium sized Potatoes.
- It’s 300 g of Salmon.
- Prepare 15 g of Fresh Dill.
- You need 150 ml of Cream.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 t of flour.
You can serve these rosti potatoes as an appetizer but they can also be added to a brunch or dinner menu if desired. Place potatoes into cold water and bring to the boil. One thing is for sure, potato rosti is an excellent versatile 'ingredient' that is perfect for a breakfast or a brunch. You can do the normal crispy bacon with caramelized In this recipe the smoked salmon goes exceptionally well with a crispy potato rosti topped with a perfectly good boiled egg.
Potato Rosti with Salmon step by step
- Par boil the potatoes in skin set aside to cool completely.
- Once cooled down, peel skin. Then coarsely grate the potatoes and add one by one to a baking tin. Do not press down, keep airy. Drizzle very lightly with oil of choice. Stick in the oven until nice and brown top.
- Cook Salmon until done and flake. Set aside.
- In a sauce pan add to medium heated pan the cream. Once boiling add the flour. Mix to ensure no lumps. Add the Salmon and finely chopped Dill.
- Serve together with Rosti.
- Bon Appétit :).
Sweet potato rosti is one of my favourite paleo breakfasts (or lunches). I love making a quick and easy smoked salmon and cucumber salad as a side – it adds freshness and crunch, and the saltiness of the fish complements the sweet potatoes perfectly. Essentially a giant latke, rösti potatoes are the Swiss version of the classic potato pancake. Serve it topped with smoked salmon, sour cream with chives, or braised Savoy cabbage. See the article for more serving ideas.