3 bean chili con carne. Chili is packed with protein and fiber and can be enjoyed with little guilt. You can opt for leaner meat like ground turkey or chicken if you are concerned with the amount of fat. You call it Chili, we call it Chilli Con Carne.
At the end of the hour taste the chili and re-season if needed. How to make vegan chilli con carne. In a large fry pan over high heat brown meat in small batches in bacon fat. You can have 3 bean chili con carne using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 3 bean chili con carne
- It’s 1/4 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red beans.
- It’s 1/4 cup of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of organic salsa low sodium.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 can of 2 oz tomato paste, organic salt free.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 can of 4oz salt free tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/3 lb of lean eye of round.
- Prepare 3 cup of water.
- It’s 1 of cracked peppercorn to taste.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
Use a slotted spoon to transfer browned meat to a bowl. In a large saucepot heat oil and sauté onion, garlic and Poblano chili until onions are translucent. Deb, you have a gift for. Real chili doesnt have beans cooked in it, but you can serve this dish with beans and warm tortillas, or cornbread. for extra heat: cayenne pepper and/or tabasco to taste, in the pot or at the table.
3 bean chili con carne instructions
- Pick through and rinse beans. Add all ingredients in crock pot. Turn on high and cook about 6 hours or until beans are done. That's all there is to this recipe. This is made with no added salt for nutritional purposes, high protein 🙂 , salt may be added as you wish. Also, I cubed the beef then added it. It may be cut however you like. Any lean beef will be good in this as well. Add more or less for your taste.
Sold by BLACK RAVEN LLC and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Toasting chiles and cumin seeds in your own kitchen and grinding them in a spice grinder makes the best chili powder of all. This recipe calls for anchos, but you can use any combination of dried chiles. Store in an airtight container until ready to use. Chili Con Carne is a great way to use up extra ingredients in your kitchen.