Ribs King in Sweet Sauce.
You can have Ribs King in Sweet Sauce using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ribs King in Sweet Sauce
- Prepare 400 g of Spare Ribs.
- You need of Marinade.
- You need 2 tsp of stock powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 of baking powder.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- Prepare 4 tsp of rice flour.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/4 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of onion cut.
- Prepare of Cornstarch solution.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Meat Tenderizer.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 bowl of water.
Ribs King in Sweet Sauce instructions
- Cut spare ribs into individual pieces. Baked 1/2 tsp baking powder at 150 degree celcius for 10 minutes. This will make the soda powder alkaline. Dissolve in bowl of water and soak spare ribs for 4 hours. Remove ribs and soak in clean water overnight. This process will ensure the meat is soft and tender.
- Marinate ribs with marinade ingredients for 4 hours.
- Heat up oil in wok at 150 degree celcius and deep fry ribs for 10 minutes or golden brown. Remove. Heat oil at 200 degree celcius and refry ribs for a few seconds to remove excess oil and make it crispy. Remove and set aside.
- Heat up 1 tbsp oil and stir fry onions till aroma. Pour in sauce ingredients and let it boil. Add in cornstarch solution to thicken sauce and add in fried ribs and quickly stir to coat the sauce on the ribs.
- Serve and decorate plate.