Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce. Tahu telor literally means tofu and egg, which of course are the main ingredients for this salad. We have a lot of peanut sauce variations and as such, it Once the peanuts turn a darker shade, use a slotted spoon to quickly remove them from the oil. A couple of times with the exercise and you will.
These Spicy Peanut Tofu Bowls are a meal prep / weeknight dinner life-saver! Crispy tofu, roasted veggies, rice, and a spicy peanut sauce all over top. Serve tofu and broccoli with rice and a good drizzle of peanut sauce. You can have Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce
- Prepare 1 lbs (450 grams) of firm tofu, cubed.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need of For the Sauce :.
- You need 3 tablespoons of peanut butter.
- It’s 5 tablespoons of Indonesian sweet soy sauce (kecap manis).
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic (I used a garlic press).
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sambal oelek (you can adjust to how spicy you like).
- It’s of For the Stir Fry :.
- Prepare of Carrot, shredded or cut in julienne.
- Prepare of Napa cabbage/green cabbage/iceberg lettuce.
- You need to taste of fish sauce/soy sauce (for vegetarian).
- You need to taste of ground white pepper.
For an exceptionally dry and chewy tofu, keep your tofu in the. The peanut sauce is to die for; kids and adults alike will swoon over it. Skip the delivery; this tastes so much better! I think this peanut tofu with coconut rice is going to be your new best friend.
Tofu Omelette with Peanut Sauce instructions
- Marinate the tofu cubes in salt water for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce on a serving plate until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Drain the tofu (discard the salt water) then put them in the frying pan. Check the bottom of the tofu, when the bottom have turned light golden, turn them over to cook the other side.
- Whisk the eggs with 1/4 tsp salt and white pepper. Drizzle the eggs over the tofu. Tilt the pan to spread the egg mixture evenly. Let the bottom side of eggs firm up a little, then turn it over to cook the other side.
- Place the tofu omelette on top of the peanut sauce.
- Heat a little oil in the same frying pan over high heat. Add the vegetables. Stir fry a little bit then add the fish sauce and white pepper. Toss them around for a few second. Taste it. Transfer it to the top of the tofu omelette. Garnish with chopped chives or green onion. Serve it with cooked rice.
Not only is it easy to make with simple ingredients you probably already have, but it's INSANELY delicious. Then you're going to love this super easy vegetarian and vegan version of tofu baked in a Thai-inspired peanut sauce. It turned out something a little similar to this tofu and broccoli stir-fry with peanut sauce. This baked tofu makes for a simple main dish, or add it. Serve this Tofu with Peanut Sauce with broccolini and rice for a delicious, hearty, and healthy vegan and gluten-free dinner.