Fresh Tofu Ricotta.
You can have Fresh Tofu Ricotta using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fresh Tofu Ricotta
- It’s 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 medium of yellow/white onion (chopped).
- You need 4 clove of garlic (chopped).
- Prepare 14 oz of packaged extra firm tofu (drained & pressed).
- You need 1 tbsp of white miso paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of nutritional yeast flakes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of salt (or more to taste).
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground pepper.
- You need 1 large of lemon (juiced).
- It’s 1/4 cup of flat leaf parsley.
- You need 2 cup of fresh basil leaves.
Fresh Tofu Ricotta instructions
- Drain the package of tofu and press for a minimum of 15 minutes. You'll want to remove as much of the moisture as you can. Pat dry.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in a large sauté pan. Add onions and garlic; sauté until soft.
- Add the onions, garlic, tofu, miso paste, nutritional yeast, salt, pepper and lemon juice to a food processor and blend until mixture has a ricotta-like appearance.
- Add the parsley and basil to the mixture and pulse a few times until the herbs are well blended. Now it is ready to use!.