Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish
- It’s 1 of small container fresh raspberries.
- You need 1 can of whole cranberry relish.
- You need 1 1/2 of granny smith apples.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 of small box raspberry jello (soft).
Apple Walnut Cranberry Relish Step By Step
- In a large bowl make the soft set raspberry jello.
- Add raspberries to the softset jello and smash in with a potato smasher (or a fork etc)
- Mix in can of whole cranberries walnuts and chopped apples (about the size of a quarter)
- Place bowl of goodness in the fridge cover for about a half an hour or so to let everything settle.
- Serve and enjoy!