Tami's Brown rice noodles with stir fried vegetables.
You can cook Tami's Brown rice noodles with stir fried vegetables using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tami's Brown rice noodles with stir fried vegetables
- It’s 1 box of brown rice noodles.
- You need 1 of zucchini, halved and sliced.
- Prepare 1 of yellow squash, halved and sliced.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of mixed peppers, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of homemade teriyaki sauce, see my recipe.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 2 tbsp of peanut oil or vegetable oil.
Tami's Brown rice noodles with stir fried vegetables instructions
- Place all vegetables in a storage bag pour in a 1/2 cup of teriyaki sauce, let marinade up to 1 hour.
- Cook Brown rice noodles according to package, then set a side, drizzle with sesame oil.
- Add cornstarch to the remaining 1/2 of teriyaki sauce.
- Preheat a wok or saute pan on high. Add peanut or vegetable oil add garlic cook for 1 minute add mixed vegetables, stirring often cook about 5 minutes add brown rice noodles, stirring often cook about 2-3 minutes add teriyaki and cornstarch mixture, stir and cook just to incorporate. ENJOY!!.